10.01.2009

Lonny Mag goes live!


This pretty much makes my morning. Chock full of great interior design, beautiful photography, charming illustrations and elegant digital design (check out how many viewing options you have... I recommend full screen) Lonny Mag does not disappoint. In other news, I have been CRAZY busy with a little renovation of my own. I know you think this is the longest move ever, and believe me, I do too... but the new studio is *cross your fingers* almost done! I have all the 1980's built in desks torn out, carpet pulled up to reveal beautiful wide planked wood floors, paint picked out, some pretty new chairs, the list goes on and on. All we need now is for our little half wall to be built and then the decorating begins! I can't wait to share pictures of the new space, nor can I wait to invite you all over to see it. You've been patient, but I think you will see, it's going to be worth it!